We are excited to announce that AtlasNext is now available!
AtlasNext is a Curriculum-First learning platform designed for online planning, assessment and reporting for K-12 schools worldwide. Our new platform provides schools with a unified system on a consistent, modern and mobile-ready interface, offering a seamless & integrated experience for school leaders, teachers, students, and parents.
AtlasNext includes enhanced features for curriculum development, learning and teaching, digital portfolio management, assessment & reporting, and school-to-home communications. The new platform will allow your school to:
- Use real-time unit planning and customizable templates to collaborate with colleagues
- Design flexible service and project-based learning frameworks
- Allow students to submit assignments online, and teachers to use our Turnitin integration and digital annotations
- Assess summative and formative tasks with a flexible gradebook
- Track upcoming assignments, deadlines and events with a personalized calendar
- Build a digital portfolio showcasing student coursework
- Generate stunning report cards delivered to parents online
- Engage parents in their child’s learning journey through the parent portal
AtlasNext also offers an Online Lessons mode designed to support remote teaching and learning. It includes automatic Zoom URL generation and a presentation mode allowing teachers to present resources with an integrated student chat function. AtlasNext is also fully integrated with other Faria products including OpenApply, which improves the admissions process for International & Independent schools, and SchoolsBuddy, an innovative web and mobile solution for extra-curricular management and online payments.
Tune in to our upcoming webinar, Meet AtlasNext, where we will explore how AtlasNext allows educators to build a bridge between the curriculum foundation directly to each individual learner. Learn how this all-in-one system facilitates curriculum development, manages student work and assignments, tracks students’ grades and assessment performance, fosters individual learning, and allows dialogue with parents. We are offering the webinar on multiple days. Register to learn more!
You can read our FAQs to learn more about AtlasNext and how it differs from Atlas. If you would like to get started, contact us to schedule a demo today: