Security & ComplianceThis page contains our information about our data security and regulatory compliance. We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure, by using best practices to protect our systems.
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Compliance
More information about ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) can be found here. The certificate of Faria Education Group Ltd. may be found here.
All data between your computer and our systems is encrypted end-to-end with SSL by default. Other uploaded assets and backups are also stored and transmitted using encrypted connections.
PCI DSS Compliance
We do not store credit card information on any of our servers. Instead, we securely transmit information to Stripe, our PCI-compliant payment gateway, which handles your transactions.
Legal & Privacy
Data sent through Atlas and AtlasNext often must respect the laws of the countries where we provide service. We host our data securely on servers located in USA, and Canada. Our complete terms of service and privacy policies can be found here.
We are compliant with GDPR. For more information about our GDPR-related policies, click here.
We comply with all applicable data protection policies in the countries where we do business, including those of:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
Our internal security policies are governed under ISO 27001. Key points include:
- All access to production data is carefully controlled and limited
- Physical access to laptops and servers is monitored and controlled
- Passwords are held to a high standard of security
- All devices that access our systems are scanned for malware and centrally-managed
- All users undergo a required security training on an annual basis
- Our Security Incident Response Team is kept on 24/7 standby and meets weekly to review our security posture
- We remain vigilant for new security threats and monitor major reported breaches and vulnerabilities to understand their potential impact on our operations
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Our entire workforce employs a ‘remote first’ mindset to be able to work anywhere. In the event of a natural disaster or serious network issue, we can quickly resume operations in alternate locations.
If you’d like to discuss further aspects of our security and compliance policies for your own internal records, please contact us for a briefing under NDA.
Phone: +1 866 297 7022