Product RoadmapPowering curriculum, teaching and learning at schools worldwide.
Lesson Submission and Review
Teachers can submit lessons to colleagues or supervisors for review, and receive feedback.
ClassLink Single Sign On
Comments and Discussions on Unit, Lessons, and reports!
The existing notes and discussions functions will be replaced by new and intuitive commenting and discussion features. Having public and private discussions on curriculum and instruction will be easy on Atlas.
OneRoster Data Sync
Standards Overview for Lessons
Archiving for Lessons
Lessons are now archived with units during the annual archiving process, allowing teachers to go back and revisit older versions of a lesson taught in previous years.
Curriculum Process Assistant
Curriculum Director’s best assistant! Customizable tool that puts all resources and communications needed to plan and implement a successful curriculum process at your schools. Use preset steps, or create your own modules with content; and draft & schedule communications to send out to staff at various stages. Great for keeping the institutional memory!
Draft Status for Units
Standards Prioritization within a Unit
Curriculum Developers can identify Priority and Supporting standards for each unit. Learn more here.
Lesson Planning Collaboration
Users can invite others to collaborate on lessons they create across all grade levels and disciplines. This makes cross-disciplinary collaboration a breeze!
Improved First Login Experience & Dashboard
- Access all of your courses from the Dashboard.
- Add a new unit or lesson with one click.
- Navigate simplified menus with ease.
Microsoft Azure SSO
Users can sign in to Atlas with MS Azure Credentials.
Atlas Integration with ManageBac
- Atlas users can log in with their ManageBac credential.
- ManageBac users with Atlas accounts can move seamlessly between the two products.
- Classes in ManageBac are pre-associated with Atlas Curriculum Maps, allowing units from the maps to appear in ManageBac.
- The units can be edited directly in ManageBac within an iframe.
Read more about the integration here.
Users of both Atlas and ManageBac can now log in to Atlas using their ManageBac credentials.
School-Managed Lesson Planner Templates
Admins can design lesson plan templates for any teacher to access and create new lessons!
- Up to eight active admin-created templates are supported per site.
- Unlimited number of draft templates are supported. Draft templates are marked “inactive”.
- Our new Rich Text Editing tool supports tables to include in lesson templates.
- Admin-managed templates are prefixed with a school house icon so it’s easy for teachers to distinguish them from their own templates.
Manage Dormant User Accounts
All pie and bar charts in Atlas are updated to use Hichart, making visualization of your curriculum data clear, colorful, and concise.
Enhanced Rich Text
The enhanced text editor in Atlas allows for new functionality in all text fields:
- Add tables
- Embed active links
- Embed images and videos
- Resize embedded images
- Change color of text and highlight text
- Select from floating text editor as you scroll
Sharing Lessons in Google Classroom
- Share your lessons to your Google Class
- Click “View” on any of your lessons, then use the “Share to Google Classroom.”
Customizable Lesson Planner Template
- Each user can create and manage their own Lesson Templates (up to 8).
- Any collaborator of a unit can create lessons associated with the unit.
- Collaborators can see details of their own lessons, as well as other collaborators’ lessons. Non-collaborators can only see lesson titles.
- Lessons can align to standards with easy access to unit-targeted standards.
- Lessons can have attachments.
- Lessons can be deleted. (And will later show up in the recycle bin when it’s in place).
- Owner can re-sort lessons.
- Lessons can be printed to PDF.
Color Options in Unit Calendar
You get to decide which color you want the unit to be! Use this great feature to clearly categorize the units in a course.
No need to download every attachment to view it. Simply click the MS Office or PDF files attached to your curriculum to get a preview before deciding whether you need to download them.
Atlas UI Enhancement
Edit Lessons Side-by-Side with units
Multiple Assessment Methods in an Assessment
AtlasNext for Android App
New Look & Feel: Menu Themes
Enhanced Student Portfolios
Academic Standards & Curriculum Updates
Resend Welcome Emails
Browse a unified overview for each curriculum program including a Unit Calendar, Whole-School Curriculum Map and Analytics for individual components and Standards Coverage.
Academic Standards & Curriculum Updates
We are delighted to now provide over 607 sets of academic & accreditation standards and benchmarks to our schools comprising the world’s largest indexed collection of over 1.5 million fully-licensed academic standards.