Product RoadmapPowering curriculum, teaching and learning at schools worldwide.
Standards Overview for Lessons
Archiving for Lessons
Lessons are now archived with units during the annual archiving process, allowing teachers to go back and revisit older versions of a lesson taught in previous years.
Curriculum Process Assistant
Curriculum Director’s best assistant! Customizable tool that puts all resources and communications needed to plan and implement a successful curriculum process at your schools. Use preset steps, or create your own modules with content; and draft & schedule communications to send out to staff at various stages. Great for keeping the institutional memory!
Draft Status for Units
Standards Prioritization within a Unit
Curriculum Developers can identify Priority and Supporting standards for each unit. Learn more here.
Lesson Planning Collaboration
Users can invite others to collaborate on lessons they create across all grade levels and disciplines. This makes cross-disciplinary collaboration a breeze! Click here for more details.
Improved First Login Experience & Dashboard
- Access all of your courses from the Dashboard.
- Add a new unit or lesson with one click.
- Navigate simplified menus with ease.
Microsoft Azure SSO
Users can sign in to Atlas with MS Azure Credentials.
Atlas Integration with ManageBac
- Atlas users can log in with their ManageBac credential.
- ManageBac users with Atlas accounts can move seamlessly between the two products.
- Classes in ManageBac are pre-associated with Atlas Curriculum Maps, allowing units from the maps to appear in ManageBac.
- The units can be edited directly in ManageBac within an iframe.
Read more about the integration here.
Users of both Atlas and ManageBac can now log in to Atlas using their ManageBac credentials.
School-Managed Lesson Planner Templates
Admins can design lesson plan templates for any teacher to access and create new lessons!
- Up to eight active admin-created templates are supported per site.
- Unlimited number of draft templates are supported. Draft templates are marked “inactive”.
- Our new Rich Text Editing tool supports tables to include in lesson templates.
- Admin-managed templates are prefixed with a school house icon so it’s easy for teachers to distinguish them from their own templates.
Manage Dormant User Accounts
All pie and bar charts in Atlas are updated to use Hichart, making visualization of your curriculum data clear, colorful, and concise.
Enhanced Rich Text
The enhanced text editor in Atlas allows for new functionality in all text fields:
- Add tables
- Embed active links
- Embed images and videos
- Resize embedded images
- Change color of text and highlight text
- Select from floating text editor as you scroll
Sharing Lessons in Google Classroom
- Share your lessons to your Google Class
- Click “View” on any of your lessons, then use the “Share to Google Classroom.”
Customizable Lesson Planner Template
- Each user can create and manage their own Lesson Templates (up to 8).
- Any collaborator of a unit can create lessons associated with the unit.
- Collaborators can see details of their own lessons, as well as other collaborators’ lessons. Non-collaborators can only see lesson titles.
- Lessons can align to standards with easy access to unit-targeted standards.
- Lessons can have attachments.
- Lessons can be deleted. (And will later show up in the recycle bin when it’s in place).
- Owner can re-sort lessons.
- Lessons can be printed to PDF.
Color Options in Unit Calendar
You get to decide which color you want the unit to be! Use this great feature to clearly categorize the units in a course.
No need to download every attachment to view it. Simply click the MS Office or PDF files attached to your curriculum to get a preview before deciding whether you need to download them.
Responsive UI and Simplified Menus
Enhanced Comments and Discussions
Submit Lessons for Review
OneRoster Data Sync
Integrated Unit Calendar for Multiple Courses
AtlasNext for Android App
We are delighted to announce the release of the AtlasNext on Mobile for Android on the Google Play Store. The Android app supports all user types including students, parents, teachers, coordinators and admins with an improved mobile experience for all key functions including attendance tracking, classroom management, messaging, and more.
New Look & Feel: Menu Themes
With our new menu themes to choose from, you can now personalize your school menu colors to match your school branding.
Enhanced Student Portfolios
New student portfolios include a new Bulk Add feature to allow teachers to quickly add resources into multiple student portfolios, goal setting with report card integration, and coursework timeline with the ability to comment, star & link connections.
Academic Standards & Curriculum Updates
Together with Atlas & ManageBac, we are delighted to now provide over 607 sets of academic & accreditation standards and benchmarks to our schools comprising the world’s largest indexed collection of over 1.5 million fully-licensed academic standards.
Resend Welcome Emails
This feature improves existing Resend Welcome Emails functionality, so now Admin users are able to specify Year Groups which shall receive Welcome Emails. These emails can now be sent to all the students from selected groups.
Browse a unified overview for each curriculum program including a Unit Calendar, Whole-School Curriculum Map and Analytics for individual components and Standards Coverage.
Academic Standards & Curriculum Updates
We are delighted to now provide over 607 sets of academic & accreditation standards and benchmarks to our schools comprising the world’s largest indexed collection of over 1.5 million fully-licensed academic standards.