Faria Education Group provides an integrated technology suite spanning Admissions Management, Learning & Teaching, and Activities Management & Online Payments for over…
Leading international schools
Unified Family Experience
Provide students & families with a consistent, modern and intuitive user experience from initial inquiry to enrolment and school life & beyond.
Access all key services on the go from iOS and Android via one app.
Seamless access and authentication from one account to all key services designed with international school needs in mind.
Automatic Data Sync
Student & family demographic data stays in sync across all services (daily and hourly) via custom API integrations.
Cost & Time Savings
Consolidating disparate systems achieves considerable time & efficiency improvements for the whole school, along with significant annual cost reductions.
All-in-One, Integrated Systems Stack
For the World’s Leading International Schools
The Faria suite of software integrates with other best in breed systems to cover your school’s needs from end-to-end. Hover over each school need below to see how Faria and its partners can help. If you are interested in taking a deeper dive into your school’s systems map, click Learn More below and we’ll get in touch:
- Shared calendars
- Automated meeting bookings
- Online Bulletins & News Page
- Parent conference sign ups
- Website CMS
- Track student applications
- Conduct admissions testing
- Manage student references
- Accept admissions payments
- Process enrolment and re-enrolment
- Review admissions trends and analytics
- University programme research
- Career tools and assessments
- Application preparation and submission
- Review student outcomes and record and analyse university destinations
- Track service learning activities and progress
- Request advisor approval for new activities
- Student reflection with journals, photos, and files
- Online gradebook for individual task and term assessments
- Online annotation tools
- Target setting & results tracking
- Ability to compare classes across grades, subjects, terms & years
- Students and parents can monitor progress
- Portals for staff, parents, students, and alumni
- App for iOS and Android devices
- Access news, events and other community information
- Access to internal information appropriate for each stakeholder
- Communications history
- Personal information
- Previous schooling
- Track family relationships
- Medical history
- Special needs and language ability information
- Record achievement & behaviour issues
- Aggregate bills for families
- Handle accounts for multiple school organisations
- Collaborative online planning
- Centralised and sharable across year levels and subjects
- Built-In standards and other curriculum-specific items
- Curriculum analytics
- Real-time access for current year and historical records
- Direct integration with IBIS for IB schools
- Conduct mock exams and manage online exams
- Assisted marking and insights into student learning
- Online flashcards for revision
- Sign up online for after school activities
- School/field trip consent/management
- Online attendance
- Integrated Payments
- Follow sporting events/leagues/teams
- Full record of past students, families & staff
- History of special interests
- Current contact details maintained
- Manage student bus allocations
- Manage ad-hoc bookings
- Electronic transport/bus attendance
- Late adjustments and changes
- Regular morning, after school and 'late' buses/transport
- Integrated payments
Online Learning Environment
- Online classroom integrated with Zoom with chat functionality to keep students engaged
- Stream and resources provide easy access to all materials online
- Create assignments for students to submit online, integrated with TurnItIn and Google Docs
- Online flashcards for revision
- Online calendar shows room status
- Online reservations
- Confirmed bookings can be notified to all relevant staff
- Staff records
- Job postings
- Provide online access from any device to book database
- Sophisticated searching & cataloguing tools
Reporting to Parents
- Customisable report templates
- Available online for web and mobile
- Available in print-ready PDF format
- Supports progress reports and final reports
- Enable attendance through any computer
- Track detailed attendance and send parent notifications
- Highlight absence patterns
|OpenApply||Admissions Management: Enquiries, Enrolment, Re-enrolment|
|AtlasNext||Learning Management System|
|SchoolsBuddy||Activities Management, Online Billing and Payments, Parent Teacher Conferences, School/Field Trip Consent, Transport Management and School to Home Communications|
|SMARTPREP||Online Exam Preparation|
|AssessPrep||Online Assessment Management|
|IDAT||Admissions and Diagnostic Testing|
|iSAMS||Management Information System (MIS) Central Database|
|BridgeU||University and Careers Guidance|
|Finalsite||Website & Content Management, Marketing Tools|
|Concord Infiniti||Library and Resource Management|
|SSO, Email, Google Documents, Drive|
Key Integration Partners
We Partner and integrate with best-in-class providers
Google Apps for Education
Google for Education is a service from Google that provides independently customizable versions of several Google products.
A seamless experience for teachers to link, assign, and distribute a Google Doc template to their entire class.
Behaviour & Discipline
Class Charts improves student behaviour with fast and effective behaviour management.
Library & Reading
Concord Infiniti Integrated Library Services is a powerful tool, designed & developed to improve the educational outcomes.
Online Exams & Assessment
An advanced, end-to-end cloud-based platform to help schools and students prepare for IB eAssessment.
Leading Plagiarism Checker
Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn.
University & Careers
BridgeU leverages the power of big data to provide university and careers guidance for international school students.
Marketing & Communications
Our partner for school website design, marketing, online learning, and much more.
Revolutionary international school admissions and diagnostics test for beginning students.
Explore our products & services:
Curriculum-First Learning Platform
Curriculum Planning & Management
Learning & Teaching
Curriculum Planning & Management
- Collaborative & Interdisciplinary Unit Planners
- Built-In Programs & Standards
- Whole-School Curriculum Map & Analytics
- Curriculum Observer Users
- Subject Center with Comprehensive Curriculum Reference
- Multiple Unit Resource Types
Learning & Teaching
- Classroom Management
- Assessment Tasks & Calendars
- Bulletin & Message Board
- Assessment & Resources Stream View
- Vantage Reader Annotations
- Project-Based Learning
- Service Learning
- TurnItIn Integration
- Google Docs & Class Integration
Assessment & Reporting
Assessment & Reporting
- Summative & Formative Assessment
- Internal & External Assessment Support
- Custom Assessment Options & Task-Specific Criteria
- One-Click, Auto-Save Gradebook with splitscreen
- Online Exams & E-Assessment via AssessPrep
- Pre-built Report Card Templates
- Reports Proofing & Review
- PDF & Online Report Cards
- Class & Homeroom Attendance
- Homeroom Advisory Dashboard
- Behavior & Discipline
- Student Portfolios
- Parent Portal with Unified Family Experience
- Timetables Import & Management
Online Admissions and Enrolment
Admissions & Enrolment
- Online Forms
- Customisable Checklists
- Event Registration
- Process Management
- Family Communication and Relationship Management
- Online Applicant Review
- Online Admissions Payments
- Public API
- Streamlined Re-Enrolment
- Agent Accounts
- Admissions Analytics
Activities Management & Payments
Activities Management, Payments & More
- Online Payments
- Extra Curricular Activities Management
- School Bookings
- Parent-Teacher Conference Bookings
- Transport System
- Parent Communications
- Sports Team Organisation
- School Trip Management
- Online Parent Consent
- Personalised Calendars
- Mobile Attendance Registers
- Mobile Apps
- MIS Integration
SchoolsBuddy helps organise activity programmes from sign up, to allocation, communication and management with an intelligent preference based system.
School / Field Trip Consent
Organise all types of school events including trips, and sports fixtures from invitation to online consent, payments and attendance.
Create multiple bus lists for am, pm, and late (post-activity) buses with in-app mobile attendance registers.
Online Billing & Payments
Working alongside other features, SchoolBuddy links payments with events and all other payments including activities, trips, music lessons and more.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Manage online appointment bookings for parent consultations / parent conferences with a clever system to avoid double bookings.
School To Home Communications
Schoolsbuddy features built-in parent communications via email and mobile push notifications.
The Faria Difference
Built For International Schools
Faria Education Group’s suite of services has been built specifically with international schools in mind, and it is the only systems provider with a 12-year history of product innovation supporting international schools. Our development roadmap continues to focus on international needs meaning schools around the world can rely on Faria’s systems to continue to meet their needs.
Best of Breed
The modern school requires the ability to run entirely online, both inside and out of the classroom. Between AtlasNext, OpenApply, and SchoolsBuddy, Faria covers all primary areas of the school. While we can’t yet manage all aspects of running an international school, we’ve identified best-in-breed integration partners to provide a seamless, world-class whole school experience.
For School Groups & Districts with powerful API & Integrations support to a broad suite of partners.
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Faria systems feature modern designs that are easy to navigate and continously being improved based on user feedback. Administrators, parents, and students all have dedicated spaces featuring only the tools they need to complete their work.
Faria is dedicated to providing a unified family experience across our suite of products, providing an alternative to all-in-one solutions that lack important features or the problem of disparate systems which result in information silos. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for administrators, teachers, students, and parents across all of our solutions.
End to End Online Processes
Faria’s systems allow schools to take academic admissions, activities management, payments, and other process fully online, a requirement for every modern school.
Available 24-hours a day, Monday through Friday with a 99% satisfaction rating and unmatched 98% renewal rates among international schools.
Reliability & Uptime
Our systems are hosted in the cloud and have historically maintained over 99.9% uptime. With hosting distributed over servers around the world via Amazon Web Services and network security provided by Cloudflare, you’ll always have a fast and reliable connection to your account.
Security & Data Protection
Faria Education Group is one of the only education technology providers with ISO 27001:2013 certification, providing our customers with peace of mind that their data is handled securely. We’re fully GDPR compliant and follow the local data protection laws of all countries where our systems are hosted.
We work with the world’s leading international schools
We are honored to serve over 3,000 leading international schools in 120 countries.
It is a good way to create, adapt and differentiate curriculum. Teachers use maps to create classes and plan assignments and assessments.
The quality of the support I always receive, this time is no exception. It is always done quickly, correctly, and graciously. Thank you.
I am truly impressed with the prompt reply I received and how complete the tools and resources were. The support staff solved my problem in less than 10 minutes from the moment I sent my request. The best service-oriented people I have ever experienced by far!
Please fill in your contact details below.