Viewing and editing your courses in Atlas is getting an upgrade with our new Course Plan view! A reimagining of the old Course Planner view, the new Course Plan is an interactive overview of your entire course with full functionality.
You can still view your entire course and the contents of each unit as a table, and download as a PDF or share with other Atlas users. Now you can also:
- Switch columns and rows for a customized view
- Hide individual units from view
- Hide individual unit categories or groups of categories from view
- Edit units as though in the unit editor without leaving the Course Plan screen
- View analytics on the progression of unit categories across your course
- And more!
Learn more about the new Course Plan in our new guide: Reviewing and Revising Your Courses and Units Using the Course Plan in Atlas