As our society in general and education specifically faced re-energized calls to address diversity, equity, and inclusion, Faria built partnerships with groups like Teaching Tolerance to provide their Social Justice standards and other resources for schools. We also hosted webinars and created virtual cohorts to provide DEI professional learning.
In an effort to connect with educators, we were able to offer over 200 webinars free of cost with topics pertinent to the needs of educators – ranging from remote learning strategies to shifting in-person curriculum for a remote or hybrid setting. We had over 75 educators share their stories, experiences and expertise through articles, blogs and webinars. We believe that we can learn from one another and look forward to a diverse line up of resources like these in 2021.
The realities of 2020 meant we did not get to participate in-person at our regular conferences, but we remained virtually committed to our partnerships with organizations like State ASCDs, regional educational technology associations like the Lower Hudson River Informational Center (LHRIC), and educators working hard to meet the needs of their learners.
Our team is here and ready to help you tackle whatever 2021 might look like and are already building PD and support materials for transitioning back into the classroom. We’d love to connect to understand exactly how we can best serve your goals!
We launched AtlasNext in April, bringing to schools a Learning Management System that supports the Curriculum Planning process, and teachers’ everyday work that translates the curriculum plans to learning experiences.
The recently released OneRoster integration makes syncing user and course data with your Student Information Systems a breeze.
Our Year in Support
Support Tickets Raised
Positive Satisfaction Rating
Tickets responded to within 8 hrs
- We hosted 158 free webinars – sharing resources globally
- 10+ events hosted in 2020
Let’s Connect in 2021!
- Jan 13-May 12 Online PLC: Linking Improved Executive Functioning Skills to Academic Performance
- Jan 21-23 Use Student Data and Curriculum to Drive Student Growth
- Feb 2-Feb 16 Online Blended Learning Cohort
- March 1-5 Faria Education Virtual Technology Conference
- April TBD Atlas Virtual Conference
- April 14-28 Online Leadership Cohort
- June 21-25 Online Leadership Cohort
- July 27-29 Online Leadership Cohort