About Atlas Support
Learn about our support and training options, implementation model, professional services, and more.
Included with every license
All of our partner schools are implemented through our five phase process focusing on ensuring a strong curriculum process with Atlas. Initial set-up includes:
- Configuration of your Atlas system
- National and/or State sets of academic standards
- Faculty and course assignment upload
- Online product training sessions
- Specific pedagogical set-up and custom templates (i.e. Understanding by Design, International Baccalaureate, Service Learning, District Model, etc.)
- A curriculum process framework
Basic Product Support (included with every license)
Our support team is available to you by email or phone. Basic Support is included with each Atlas license. View our support material at help.fariaedu.com/atlas.
- General email support through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the general support line
- Support received from the next available support team member
- Responses include links to resources and guides
- Atlas: Support with your academic standards
Premium Product Support ($550/year)
If your team needs dedicated ongoing support, you can upgrade your Support Bundle for access to a designated Support Team. They service unique modifications to your Atlas system, including necessary changes to your unit template(s), unit categories, and to your course and teacher lists throughout the year.
- Priority email support through email@example.com
- Direct access to a designated support specialist team
- Custom resources, support and videos, as well as links to resources and guides
- Atlas: Support with your academic standards, including consultations on entering school created standards into Atlas
- Atlas: Template modifications & system configurations
- Support with adding new users and courses annually
- Custom online training
- Click here for further detail
Navigating Atlas: Gain hands-on experience in Atlas, and learn basic functions like adding units and personalizing your dashboard.
Standards Editing Tool: Learn how to build and add school-created standards into your Atlas system, modify existing sets of open-copyright standards, or add visual flags for identifying power standards.
Reports in Atlas: Analyze standards that have been targeted and assessed in units, create a scope and sequence report, and search curriculum for key topics and resources.
Customized Atlas Training Modules: Mix and match topics from our list of training modules to create a customized training that meets your needs.
System Admin Training: Receive an overview of your role as a system administrator, learn how to manage teacher accounts and course assignments in Atlas, and understand the yearly archive process that takes place along with your role in supporting the process.
Our team will travel to your school or district for customized onsite Professional Development.
Meet your support team
Vincent BradshawImplementation Specialist I joined the support team in Fall 2017. Prior to that, I held a few different positions, mostly in educational publishing. One of the things I enjoy most is that we provide personalized, direct support for schools that can help them solve critical problems.
Su AldhalemiSenior Customer Support Specialist My passion for education, technology, problem solving and curriculum mapping is why I love our software. My goal is to utilize my Computer Engineering and MBA backgrounds in solving teachers problems effectively and simplify their everyday duties.
Joseph LaniganSenior Customer Support Specialist From the streets of Boston to the forests of Oregon, I’ve worked as a classroom teacher, developer of museum science curriculum, and conductor of teacher training workshops. I’m now happy to work with teachers and administrators from around the world as they seek to plan, align, and improve their own curriculum using Atlas.
Kay HollCustomer Success Manager, Americas - ManageBac I'm a former teacher who used Faria learning management systems as a Curriculum Planning tool in the classroom. I joined the Support team because I wanted to be able to assist other educators in learning the ins and outs of these tools helping educators.
Darby CaveAmericas, Customer Success Manager I discovered my passion for supporting teachers and administrators while working in an English academy in Spain. Atlas drew me in because supporting our clients combines my background in teaching, account management and client engagement in a unique way. I strive to help our clients feel comfortable and confident as they map their curriculum in Atlas.
Connect with us to elevate your process with Professional Services
To request services or for any questions on our Support Bundles, complete this form. We’ll get back to you within one business day. You can also call us at 1.503.223.7600 – please ask for Support Services.