About Atlas Support
Learn about our support and training options, implementation model, professional services, and more.
Basic (included with every license)
All of our partner schools are implemented through our five phase process focusing on ensuring a strong curriculum process with Atlas. Initial set-up includes:
- Configuration of your Atlas system
- National and/or State sets of academic standards
- Faculty and course assignment upload
- Online product training sessions
- Specific pedagogical set-up and custom templates (i.e. Understanding by Design, International Baccalaureate, Service Learning, District Model, etc.)
- A curriculum process framework
Online Leadership Cohort Implementation ($500)
In addition to the implementation components found in the basic package, you will also be placed in a cohort of educators who are implementing a curriculum process. As you progress through a series of 3 online sessions (with guided activities between sessions), you will not only connect with others, but learn about creating a strong foundation for your curriculum process. These interactive online sessions will provide participants with resources and allow for conversation and feedback from other members of the group as you outline your strategic plan.
- Session 1: Curriculum Process Foundations
The goal of this session is to build background on the key elements in a curriculum process.
- Session 2: Unpack Goals
The goal of this session is to break your larger vision and goals into a specific timeline with concrete outcomes.
- Session 3: Feedback & Resources
The goal of this session is to share your plans and receive feedback from the cohort. We will share sample resources that can be adapted to meet your needs.
- Click here for further detail
Basic Product Support (included with every license)
Our support team is available to you by email or phone. Basic Support is included with each Atlas license. View our support material at help.fariaedu.com/atlas.
- General email support through email@example.com
- Access to the general support line
- Support received from the next available support team member
- Responses include links to resources and guides
- Atlas: Support with your academic standards
Premium Product Support ($500/year)
If your team needs dedicated ongoing support, you can upgrade your Support Bundle for access to a designated Support Team. They service unique modifications to your Atlas system, including necessary changes to your unit template(s), unit categories, and to your course and teacher lists throughout the year.
- Priority email support through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct access to a designated support specialist team
- Custom resources, support and videos, as well as links to resources and guides
- Atlas: Support with your academic standards, including consultations on entering school created standards into Atlas
- Atlas: Template modifications & system configurations
- Support with adding new users and courses annually
- Custom online training
- Click here for further detail
Curriculum Coaching Hours (4 hours for $800/year)
Get paired with a thought partner and get the extra momentum that you need to keep projects and ideas moving forward. Our professional development team can help you brainstorm ideas, think through next steps, or provide feedback on work in progress. Curriculum Coaching includes:
- Working directly with our team of PD facilitators
- Providing online support for teachers during PLC or grade level meetings
- Brainstorming strategic plans, goals, and thinking through solutions in real time
- Focused sessions which provide prompt feedback and options for your unique setting
- Supporting new teachers on a schedule that fits your needs
- Mix and Match sessions provided to meet individual needs
- Click here for further detail
Navigating Atlas: Gain hands-on experience in Atlas, and learn basic functions like adding units and personalizing your dashboard.
Standards Editing Tool: Learn how to build and add school-created standards into your Atlas system, modify existing sets of open-copyright standards, or add visual flags for identifying power standards.
Reports in Atlas: Analyze standards that have been targeted and assessed in units, create a scope and sequence report, and search curriculum for key topics and resources.
Customized Atlas Training Modules: Mix and match topics from our list of training modules to create a customized training that meets your needs.
System Admin Training: Receive an overview of your role as a system administrator, learn how to manage teacher accounts and course assignments in Atlas, and understand the yearly archive process that takes place along with your role in supporting the process.
Our team will travel to your school or district for customized onsite Professional Development.
Meet your support team
Vincent BradshawImplementation Specialist I joined the support team in Fall 2017. Prior to that, I held a few different positions, mostly in educational publishing. One of the things I enjoy most is that we provide personalized, direct support for schools that can help them solve critical problems.
Su AldhalemiSenior Customer Support Specialist My passion for education, technology, problem solving and curriculum mapping is why I love our software. My goal is to utilize my Computer Engineering and MBA backgrounds in solving teachers problems effectively and simplify their everyday duties.
Joseph LaniganSenior Customer Support Specialist From the streets of Boston to the forests of Oregon, I’ve worked as a classroom teacher, developer of museum science curriculum, and conductor of teacher training workshops. I’m now happy to work with teachers and administrators from around the world as they seek to plan, align, and improve their own curriculum using Atlas.
Kay HollCustomer Success Manager, Americas - ManageBac I'm a former teacher who used Faria learning management systems as a Curriculum Planning tool in the classroom. I joined the Support team because I wanted to be able to assist other educators in learning the ins and outs of these tools helping educators.
Darby CaveAmericas, Customer Success Manager I discovered my passion for supporting teachers and administrators while working in an English academy in Spain. Atlas drew me in because supporting our clients combines my background in teaching, account management and client engagement in a unique way. I strive to help our clients feel comfortable and confident as they map their curriculum in Atlas.
Connect with us to elevate your process with Professional Services
To request services or for any questions on our Support Bundles, complete this form. We’ll get back to you within one business day. You can also call us at 1.503.223.7600 – please ask for Support Services.