We want to let our schools know that our team is prepared to support you, our school community, in response to COVID-19.
We have been closely monitoring the virus, and have been taking proactive steps to mitigate any impact to our customers and employees. We have a business continuity plan to address a number of scenarios that may arise and want to let you know that we are dedicated to working with our schools in need while keeping our employees safe.
Internally, we are taking the below measures to ensure there is no interruption to Faria’s products or services:
- We are monitoring each of our 9 global offices and encouraging employees to work from home when possible.
- We are halting all non-essential travel, and handling any essential travel on a case-by-case basis.
- We are assessing employee health before any face to face interactions with our schools.
- We have suspended all physical events, including workshops, professional learning and conferences, until we have a better understanding of the situation. In an effort to support continued learning, we have expanded our work in the virtual arena and are offering online cohorts, online professional development and training along with a larger selection of webinars. Our hope is that we can continue to learn and collaborate with one another as we explore new ways of learning.
- Join us for one of our webinars, like Using Atlas to Support Continued Learning at Home: Responding to Covid-19 or Teachers Helping Teachers: A Conversation about Remote Learning. If you miss a webinar, you can view our recordings here.
We are committed to supporting as much continuity in the educational process as we can during the disruption caused by school closures. We are here to work with you and your team on how to capture changes to the curriculum and manage potential gaps in instruction. For schools searching for a robust teacher-to-student Learning Management Solution, we would welcome the opportunity to walk through our other product solutions with you.
We also know that many schools and districts are preparing for remote learning. Many of our schools are asking about using public sites as a way to provide more transparency to parents during this time. We have decided to provide our customers with a public site at no cost during this time of crisis. Contact your account manager if you would like a public site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our support lines are staffed 7:30 am – 5:00 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Thank you for being part of our community. We understand the critical role we play in you and your school, and we are here to support you during this time.