Service Offerings for Implementation, Training & SupportWe offer world-class technical support through our Service Bundles, and for those customers who have unique requirements, via a la carte offerings.
Product Support Levels
Basic (included with every license)
Our support team is available to you by email or phone. Basic Support is included with each Atlas license.
- General email support through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the general support line
- Support received from next available support team member
- Responses include links to resources and guides
- Atlas: support with your academic standards
If your team needs dedicated ongoing support, you can upgrade your Support Bundle for access to a designated Support Team. They service unique modifications to your Atlas system, including necessary changes to your unit template(s), unit categories, and to your course and teacher lists throughout the year.
- Priority email support through email@example.com
- Direct access to a designated support specialist team
- Custom resources, support and videos, as well as links to resources and guides
- Atlas: support with your academic standards, including consultations on entering school created standards into Atlas
- Atlas: template modifications & system configurations
- Support with adding new users and courses annually
- Custom online trainings
- Click here for further detail
30-60 minute online workshops that provide targeted instruction on our products. $150 per hour; Spanish, Arabic and Turkish for $300 per hour
Sessions offer an overview of how our products work with individual support for leadership or teachers and built-in work time. $1,500 per day plus travel costs
Navigating Atlas: Gain hands-on experience in Atlas, and learn basic functions like adding units and personalizing your dashboard.
Standards Editing Tool: Learn how to build and add school-created standards into your Atlas system, modify existing sets of open-copyright standards, or add visual flags for identifying power standards.
Reports in Atlas: Analyze standards that have been targeted and assessed in units, create a scope and sequence report, and search curriculum for key topics and resources.
Customized Atlas Training Modules: Mix and match topics from our list of training modules to create a customized training that meets your needs.
System Admin Training: Receive an overview of your role as a system administrator, learn how to manage teacher accounts and course assignments in Atlas, and understand the yearly archive process that takes place along with your role in supporting the process.
Our team will travel to your school or district for customized onsite Professional Development.
Connect with us to elevate your process with Professional Services
To request services or for any questions on our Support Bundles, complete this form. We’ll get back to you within one business day. You can also call us at 1.503.223.7600 – please ask for Support Services.