Terms, Policies & AgreementsThese terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you.
Service Level Agreement
What is the Service Level Agreement?
The Service Level Agreement is our commitment to customers using Atlas regarding the service we will provide. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions about this agreement.
- Initial Configuration of the Atlas system, including:
- Courses & Teachers Import
- Template set-up
- Color & Logo
- Localization of Atlas
- Initial 4 hours of trainings
- Technical support requests
- Providing national sets of educational standards, based on copyright availability
- Bug Fixes
- 99% system uptime
- A next business day max response time for all support requests
- A pledge to protect privacy and safeguard data with daily local backups
- SSL-encryption for all sub-domains
We do not support:
- Network issues (e.g. Internet access failure)
- E-mail Administration
- Administrative Tasks (e.g. Reviewing your teacher’s curriculum)
Questions & Contact Information
Any questions about this Service Level Agreement should be addressed to email@example.com or by mail to: Rubicon West, LLC, Suite 1200, 121 SW Salmon Street, Portland OR 97204, USA.