Atlas RoadmapPowering curriculum, teaching and learning at schools worldwide.
Improved First Login Experience & Dashboard
- Access all of your courses from the Dashboard.
- Add a new unit or lesson with one click.
- Navigate simplified menus with ease.
Lesson Planning Collaboration
Enhanced Comments and Discussions
Discuss different elements of your curriculum with fellow teachers and curriculum leaders at your school.
Lesson Plan Submission
Microsoft Azure SSO
Users can sign in to Atlas with MS Azure Credentials.
Atlas Integration with ManageBac
- Atlas users can log in with their ManageBac credential.
- ManageBac users with Atlas accounts can move seamlessly between the two products.
- Classes in ManageBac are pre-associated with Atlas Curriculum Maps, allowing units from the maps to appear in ManageBac.
- The units can be edited directly in ManageBac within an iframe.
Read more about the integration here.
Users of both Atlas and ManageBac can now log in to Atlas using their ManageBac credentials.
School-Managed Lesson Planner Templates
Admins can design lesson plan templates for any teacher to access and create new lessons!
- Up to eight active admin-created templates are supported per site.
- Unlimited number of draft templates are supported. Draft templates are marked “inactive”.
- Our new Rich Text Editing tool supports tables to include in lesson templates.
- Admin-managed templates are prefixed with a school house icon so it’s easy for teachers to distinguish them from their own templates.
Manage Dormant User Accounts
Some users have not logged into your Atlas site since 2016. To make your site more secure and user-management easier, we have dormant users visible. If any of these users need access to Atlas again, simply click on “Activate Account”, and a confirmation email will go to the users, allowing them to regain access.
All pie and bar charts in Atlas are updated to use Hichart, making visualization of your curriculum data clear, colorful, and concise.
Enhanced Rich Text
The enhanced text editor in Atlas allows for new functionality in all text fields:
- Add tables
- Embed active links
- Embed images and videos
- Resize embedded images
- Change color of text and highlight text
- Select from floating text editor as you scroll
Sharing Lessons in Google Classroom
- Share your lessons to your Google Class
- Click “View” on any of your lessons, then use the “Share to Google Classroom.”
Customizable Lesson Planner Template
- Each user can create and manage their own Lesson Templates (up to 8).
- Any collaborator of a unit can create lessons associated with the unit.
- Collaborators can see details of their own lessons, as well as other collaborators’ lessons. Non-collaborators can only see lesson titles.
- Lessons can align to standards with easy access to unit-targeted standards.
- Lessons can have attachments.
- Lessons can be deleted. (And will later show up in the recycle bin when it’s in place).
- Owner can re-sort lessons.
- Lessons can be printed to PDF.
Color Options in Unit Calendar
You get to decide which color you want the unit to be! Use this great feature to clearly categorize the units in a course.
No need to download every attachment to view it. Simply click the MS Office or PDF files attached to your curriculum to get a preview before deciding whether you need to download them.
More white space for clarity and simplicity so teachers can work with ease.